Sheri is the award winning DIY diva behind Confessions of a Refashionista, the fabulously crafty corner of the internet packed with step-by-step tutorials for everything from groovy clothing & accessories for the whole family to funky home decor!
This quirky Canadian creator & sustainabe stylista is an avid upcycler who lived a most extraordinary existence in North America, Japan, England, Greece and Germany before finally settling in Toronto after over 20 years spent living & working abroad in DIY, Fashion, Publishing, Education & Entertainment industries .
Join Refashion Nation!
Are you a creative refashionista or thrifty stylista?
Do you want to encourage others to join the groovy world of refashioning & thrifting?
Become a contributor to Refashion Nation & help create an inspirational resource of links to upcycled DIY clothing & accessory tutorials + thrifty outfit ideas for those wanting fabulous, affordable, unique style without supporting the growing phenomenon of cheap, mass produced “fast fashion”…
Your duties as a Refashion Nation contributor:
– Commit to uploading at least one post per week (a minimum of 4+ posts per month)
– Provide a groovy photo of yourself, your blog/social media links & a short bio for the contributor page
– Locate & upload links to fabulously photographed step-by-step refashioned clothing, accessory & decor DIYs & amazing thrifted outfit posts
What Refashion Nation is:
– A collection of fabulous photographs & links leading to the best free refashioned clothing tutorials & thrift store outfit styling from around the internet
– Short, to the point, well-organized, attractive posts
What Refashion Nation is NOT:
– A archive of full tutorials
– A place of self-promotion (although an occasional tutorial/outfit post linking back your own blog is acceptable)
– A showcase of dingy, badly lit photographs
– Please ensure that the blogger whose post you are planning to feature does not forbid the republishing of their photograph or a link to the original post. (this information, if available, is usually found on the “about” page, blog sidebar or the end of a post)
– Each uploaded post must contain a clever title containing the maker/thrifty fashionista’s name, a snappy one line description, link to the original post & a single oh-so-awesome photo (it will always be © credited to the blog/photographer of origin)
– Uploaded contributor posts must be saved as drafts – only the curator of Refashion Nation may publish posts