Do you have a groovy Reworked or fabulously Recreated clothing, accessory or home decor tutorial you’d love to share with Refashion Nation?
Or perhaps you’re a frugal fashionista wanting to inspire others to get thrifting with a stylishly affordable charity shop outfit or some thrifty shopping tips?
Simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page (including a link to your delightful step-by-step DIY or thrifty outfit post + a short description) for the chance to be featured.
– By submitting you agree to allow Refashion Nation to copy & republish at least one photo from your original blog post to feature, link & publicize on the Refashion Nation blog & social media
– Photos must be high quality & well-lit with natural light (nighttime with flash & blurry how-to photos are a no-no)
– Plain/simple backgrounds are best
– Unless you have recently visited a guillotine your smiling head should appear in the photo along with your fabulous clothing refashion or thrifted ensemble (not a requirement for upcycled jewellery, kiddo or home decor projects)
– Pretty please with a load of sugar on top: No shot-in-the-mirror-selfie-mobile-phone pix – have your partner, kiddo, buddy, neighbour or even a stack-of-books-pretending-to-be-a-tripod act as your high fashion photographer